Sunday 29 January 2012

Love Is In The Air

Over at MelJen's Challenge Blog, it's all about Hearts and Love! So I couldn't help but join in!  I am using MelJen's love birds and the sentiment is computer generated.  I used my new die set from Spellbinders to frame the image and layered it on some amazing digital DP from Clear Dollar Stamps PatchPal Lamb set that you can find HERE! The ribbon was another great find at a local taylor's shop and to finish it off, I cornered it with some blue rhinestones.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I know that I've posted a lot today, do scroll down to see what else I've been up to.  Hugs!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

What a pretty card, Jennifer! I sure like your new die! Great image too! :o)

Tracy said...

Somebody's been busy again this weekend! LOL Great cards Jennifer. These little birdies are sweet. Meljen's has really cute images. Have a wonderful new week! Hugs!

Papercrafting Beach Bum said...

I don't know if you noticed, but your die works wonderfully with this whole card because it sort of looks like the birds are flying on the clouds!
Thanks for sharing your cute card :)

Debbie said...

This is so cute!! That is a great image!! Perfect for Valentine's or anniversary cards!!

Cheryl said...

Your card is so pretty! This is one of my favorite Meljen's Designs images.



Thank you for joining our “HEARTS”challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

~Cheryl~

National Wear Red for Women day is coming up on February 3, 2012. Please wear red and help raise awareness of the signs of heart disease, stroke, & heart attack and how women can live heart healthier lives. To learn more, visit the Wear Red for Women or the American Heart Association websites.