Thursday 25 May 2017

With Love Birthday


Hello!  Today I have a card I'd like to share with you that I created for a dear young lady.  I found this delightful paper in my stash and made sure that the words hope and truth stood out.  It's been a very hard year for her, and it is my prayer that in the coming year she will find the Truth of God's Word and be saved!  That she will have the hope of eternal salvation through Christ Jesus the Lord!  

So much to look forward to at her age.  It is my prayer that she'll find the peace and comfort of the Lord, and the strength to face each coming day. 

I used some wonderful feathery paper with a honey comb weave in it.  Then I added a sweet sentiment with some lovely blue flowers with the pearls.  

Thanks for dropping by!  

Sharing with Word Art Wednesday. 



1 comment:

Danielle Dunn said...

She really liked the card. :)