Sunday 4 May 2014

The Granny Squares Touch


Hello Friends! I just wanted to share with you a crocheted afghan that I just finished today.  I've been working on it for a long time putting together odds and ends.  It didn't turn out like I thought it would but it's super warm and snuggly!  I always wanted to do a blanket like this and now I have. :)
I just think that there is something extra special about things that are homemade.  Have you made anything homemade lately that is non-card?


Thanks for dropping by! Have a great week!

5 comments:

Danielle Dunn said...

It's so soft and pretty!

Esther Asbury said...

I agree -- there's something special about homemade things! Your afghan looks so warm and cozy!

Tracy said...

It's lovely! Unfortunately I haven't had time to work on any other kind of crafty goodies. :-( Hope all is well with you. Hugs!

Debbie said...

This is wonderful, Jennifer!! Homemade is so much better!

Learning to crochet is on my "to do someday" list. :)

*Vicki* said...

What a wonderful heirloom you've created here Jennifer!! I'm sure it will be really appreciated when snuggling up with it! ;) HUGS