Monday 12 May 2014

Far Above Rubies


Hello! Today my daughter has a card to share with you that she made for me for Mother's Day.  She snuck into my craft cubby and made this all herself and it's so precious to me!  That she chose this verse out of all the digis she could  have picked really touched me!
Praying that each day the Lord gives me strength to continue to raise my girls to be like Christ Jesus the Lord.
Praying you have a blessed day to!

Sharing this with Word Art Wednesday this week!


7 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

She did such a GORGEOUS job creating this card for you, Jennifer. Please let her know that she is a precious girl, and I thank you both for her sharing her God-given talents with us. She sure brought a smile to my face. God is SO GOOD!
Blessings to you all,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

UTs Hobby Time said...

Looks very classy and beautiful. Fabulous work by her.

Danielle Dunn said...

Thanks Mom! :)

Unknown said...

Your daughter has quite a talent. Who can find a virtuous woman? I guess that she found one. Thank you for taking time to share with us today at Word Art Wednesday. Many Blessings, Carole

Tracy said...

I've been studying this chapter with my ladies bible study group. You've been paid an incredible compliment by your daughter. :-) Hugs!

Esther Asbury said...

Oh I love this beautiful card!! The swirls and lace add just the right touch!!

Debbie said...

Beautiful card from your daughter!! How special!!
She has her mother's talent! :)