Thursday 1 May 2014

A Couple Birthday Cards


Hello Friends! I sure have missed all of you and creating with you!  Today I have a couple of cards to share with you that I've created for my children for their birthdays this week.  The first one above was for my little "6" year old boy.  I used the wonderful dump truck image by Scribbles by Sandy and a misc sentiment I found in my stash.  I used this cool embossing folder for the background and some wonderful navy slightly embossed polka dot paper underneath.
Next is the card that I made for my "15" year old daughter.  I used a bunch of things, just to play around a bit.  I used this wonderful sun rays embossing folder and some crocheted flowers.  Then I used a butterfly punch and added some lace and pearls.  For the inside I used a few stamps and then added a touch of colour to the greenery and some green dots to finish it off.  Then I thought while I had my ink out, I'd just stamp on a sentiment on the inside.  So there you have it.  I had lots of fun and they both loved their cards. I'm a happy Mommy!



I'm sharing this second card with Word Art Wednesday.
Thank you so much for dropping by! Have a beautiful day!

6 comments:

SarahGeorge said...

Wow!! wonderful cards :) Liked both of them. Stamping in the second is very beautiful Jeni. Happy Birthday to your kiddos :)

Esther Asbury said...

I LOVE that adorable little dump truck card! So cute!

Danielle Dunn said...

I love my card and Dylan really likes his. Thanks Mom!

UTs Hobby Time said...

Fantastic cards. Love both of them. The inside of the card is so beautiful and neatly stamped.

Tracy said...

I know as moms there's nothing better than a handmade birthday card. Why not the other way around too. :-) Awesome cards Jennifer. Hugs!

Debbie said...

These are both great! That truck card just screams boy!! Love it!
Beautiful car for your DD!!