Tuesday 20 May 2014

Snuggles for a Little One


Happy Beautiful Day to all my crafty friends!
Today I have a blanket set that I made for a friend.  I tried a new stitch called a Moss Stitch for the inside and then a new type of scallop for the outside.  Then I made these cute little booties that have a top that wraps around a bit and buttons.  Reminds me of little Uggs.  Then I made this tiny hat and with a sweet little buttoned flower to go with it.  It is always fun to try new things and come out with something sweet for another to enjoy!
Here are some more closer pics. :)
Have a wonderful day!





4 comments:

Nancy said...

It's a really beautiful set, Jennifer. Some sweet baby is going to be very cozy! :o)

Danielle Dunn said...

SUPER CUTE!!!!

Debbie said...

These are absolutely adorable!! Sweet gift for your friend!!!

Tracy said...

Beautiful stitch Jennifer. My daughter was making some booties and hats similar to these a while back. She's doing ore sewing now though. Wonderful gift for your friend! Hugs!