Tuesday 12 January 2016

A Lovely View From My Kitchen


Hello! Today I'd like to share with you a lovely view from my kitchen.  The snow outside was falling softly and coating the trees again with a lovely white softness.  I just sewed some new curtains with some lovely vintage fabric that a friend had given me.  I love how the material really brightens up that section of the room.  I chose to go with a simple panel style with tabs on top.  I'll be adding a tie string to so that more light will come in during the day.

To me a bright inviting room is a must for a kitchen as I and my family spend lots of time there.
How do you like your kitchen?


Sharing with The Art of Homemaking Mondays.


5 comments:

God's Grace Overflows said...

I love that pattern, it's very bright and cheery all on its own. My kitchen is very warm and cozy with red walls, I also have wooden blinds and curtains with valances(which my MIL made) right now I have my paisley pattern up. So, in the winter I can open the blinds and curtain for added heat from the sun and I can close them to keep it cool in the summer. Perfect win!
I hope you enjoy your week!
Blessings, Amy

Esther Asbury said...

You have a lovely view out your kitchen window! I too like bright and cheery rooms - and I especially like letting the sunlight in!

Danielle Dunn said...

So pretty. :) I like them a lot!

living from glory to glory said...

Hello Jennifer, I really love how the blue just pops! It is very cheery and bright! And the view is beyond words! I love seeing the snow falling!
I also love to have my kitchen, bright and clean as we also spend a lot of time in the kitchen; as it is the heart of the home!
I just pulled a delightful casserole out of the oven...
Hugs, Always Roxy

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Jen!
Just wanted to stop by and let you know that I prayed for you and your family tonight. I hope that all is well. I'm so blessed to be able to pray for you guys; knowing that you will praise and glorify the name of Jesus. Blessings to you all.
Karen