Saturday 5 May 2012

Sandy's Blogversary! Come Celebrate!


Hi Everyone! I am joining in today to celebrate Sandy's one year anniversary of her blog Lolla Polooza.
We are celebrating with a wonderful blog hop showcasing some of the great images that Scribbles by Sandy has created! YEAH! So you should have come here from Scribbles by Sandy, but if you've just popped in here do head on over to the beginning HERE!
For my part I have a card to share with you that uses Gone Buggy and sentiment. I added them to some paper from ATD Momenta and the Dollar Store.  Added some ribbon from Offray/SoFacile, some toule and lots of great buttons.

If you've never seen her images before do hop along with us and then over to Scribbles by Sandy .  Lots of great things to see and some freebies to!
Your next stop on the hop is Theresa Gerber. If you get lost, just head over to Scribbles by Sandy for the list of hops.

How to win the blogaversary prize?
1. Be or become a follower of Scribbles by Sandy.
2. Be or become a follower of all the blogs on the blogaversary hop.
3. Leave a comment on Scribbles by Sandy's blog to let her know you've done this.
4. Please leave her your contact info so she knows how to get a hold of the winner (especially if you don't have a blog)

THE PRIZE
The winner will recieve 4 digital images including the (surprise) extras from Scribbles by Sandy.  The hop will end Sunday May 6th at midnight and the winner will be announced on her blog Monday May 7th.
So do come join in the fun and help us celebrate!

13 comments:

Renee B. said...

Love it! This sentiment makes me giggle!

Creations by Shirl said...

What a cute fun card Jennifer...
that sentiment is just hilarious..... I'm back from my vacay and playing catch up.
Hope you are having a great weekend...

ike said...

Oh - he's so fab. I love the way you coloured him and this is a wonderful card. I just love this little chap and the sentiment makes me laugh out loud :-D
Great to meet you on this Hop :-D xxx

Sandy S said...

Love it Jennifer! super uber fun! great fun with him! thanks for being part of the hop too!

Hugs,
Sandy

Cely said...

great card, jennifer! :) i love these frogs that sandy makes! nice hopping with you!

Crafting Vicky said...

I just adore that image. You did an amazing card with it. love your colors. Just fabulous!!!!

Tameko said...

Hi Jennifer,
Fabulous card design. So glad to see you on the hop!
Tameko

Desire Fourie said...

Jennifer, I love how you have coloured and used Sandy's cute frog on your card design. Great to be with you on this blog hop team.
Hugs
Desire

THERESA said...

Absolutely so cute, gotta catch myself some flies, lol
lotsa luv and thanks for being one of my hopping partners..........hehehee

Archana Joshi said...

Love your card. Happy Hopping.
Hugs, Archana

Tracy said...

LOL He's wonderful!!!! Love Mr. Froggie and that fabulous sentiment Jennifer. :-) Hugs!

Debbie said...

This is just so cute!! I laughed when I saw the sentiment! My hubby says that all the time!!

Anonymous said...

Fab card Jennifer, so cheeky :p