Sunday 27 May 2012

Born to Garden!

I love to garden! How about you?  Today I have a card to share with you that I made with the Clear Dollar Stamps set Bless My Bloomers. I have been getting my hands dirty in my garden in between caring for my sick family.  I love to see things grow and the smell of freshness from new plants is wonderful! I do have to remember to go out tonight and cover them up just incase it frosts.  We are supposed to go down to +3 tonight.  Wooo chilly!
Well on to the card. I used this wonderful set and added it to some great cardstock from the Dollar Store.  The ribbon is from Portafolia and the charm from my collection.  The digi paper is from my collection, but I can't for the life of me find out where I got it from?  For a final touch I added the word kind and the flourish stamps from Fiscars with Stampology blue ink.
I'm going to be linking this up with Just Keep on Creating - anything goes & Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes.

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Pretty colors and the added butterfly charm is perfect! Very sweet card, Jennifer. Brrrr +3 degrees, definitely cover those new plants!

Nancy said...

Very nice! That butterfly charm is so pretty! We've had frost warnings for several nights now but our garden went in late because of all the rain we've had. No plants to worry about just yet! :o)

Laura Bradley said...

Hi Jen! This is a lovely card, I love the colours you have used! And thanks for the encouraging words from Romans in your sidebar! So true! Laura x

Renee B. said...

Hi Jennifer; I too love to garden but our weather here in Manitoba has been so awful that my poor flowers are sitting in the garage! We are to get frost a few night this week & then it is supposed to warm up....I sure hope so! Love your card!
Hugs,
Renee

Unknown said...

Hi Jen, love this charming card! Sucha pretty design and I love the stamp and charm. Thanks for sharing with Little Miss Muffet Challenges. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Frea, DT Member LMM Challenges

Tracy said...

This is really sweet. I love the little butterfly hanging from that cute brown gingham ribbon. :-)

Jenée said...

Can't image still getting frosty temps. We've been in the 90f here in south USA. We've also already enjoyed some of the veggies and fruits from our garden. WhooHooo! Anyway, your little card is quite cute. Nicely done, girlfriend!

suzARTe said...

this card is just perfect for an avid gardener, so you won't be able to send it to me :) :), love the card.

Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)