Wednesday 23 May 2012

FROG

Hello, there is a new challenge over at For Fun challenge blog starting today that I've been asked to be a part of! Yeah! It's FROG-Fully Rely On God.
For me, I am so thankful to the Lord Jesus for His grace and mercy towards me! The knowledge that He is there for me through all things is such a comfort and strength to me.
Knowing that whatever happens in life that He will always be with me, even on into eternity, I have nothing to be afraid of! Praise God!
I hope you'll hop on over and join us! Time for some FOR FUN!
For my card I've used a scripture word art from Clear Dollar Stamps set called Value Verses.  I added a bit of inking around the edges with yellow and orange ink from Camass and then matted it to a piece of cardstock to match the card base.  Under this is a lovely paper from DCWV and I also added a corner of it over the top.  I placed this over some orange paper that I distressed and then added the flowers from Prima Marketing with some brads from Portafolia.  And that's all.
Take care and know that the Lord Jesus is always there if you need to call out to Him!
I'm also sharing this at  Word Art Wednesday  and Scripture Thursday at Little Birdie Blessings

13 comments:

Kelly L said...

Very pretty, Jennifer. It is comforting to know that whatever happens in life the Lord is always there for us. Praise be to God!

Annette Allen said...

wow your post is so beautiful...so inspiring...
Your card is sooo lovely...

Thank you for your sweet comment...totally touched my heart...Have a wonderful Day.. :)

Esther Asbury said...

Love the soft tones you used on this! The torn paper edge adds a lot too!

Karen Letchworth said...

What a beautiful card, and a beautiful testimony as well. God is SO GOOD, and I just love hearing my friends praise Him and encourage others on their blogs. You are a BIG blessing!
I really hope you will consider linking this us with us at WAW. We don't have any entries yet this week, and of course, would LOVE to have your beautiful card with us.
Hope you're having a blessed week. Thanks for being my sister in Christ, and a good friend.
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Gemiel said...

Your card is beautiful!! Love the torn paper in the corner and the colorful flowers. Most frogs I could live without, but I definately need to embrace the FROG in your post all the time. Thanks for linking up to Word Art Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

This is so soft and beautiful, nicely done
Hugs Julie P

Kathy D. said...

Just beautiful. thank you so much for playing with us again. I love the soft colors you used. Great post to and oh soooo true!

Mynn xx said...

LOVE the soft colors--and your flowers down in the corner are amazing! LOVE this--and thank you for the amazing inspiring words! :)

Debbie said...

This is really pretty!!
Wonderful verse!!

Sandy said...

very pretty colors for your card and the flowers work so perfectly!

Cheryl said...

So beautiful and inspiring! I love the soft colors you used.

krcmasterpiece said...

Love all your layers! I love using scripture on my cards. Yours looks great. Thanks for playing with us @ Word Art Wednesday

Tracy said...

So pretty Jennifer. :-) I love those multicolored flowers and your distressing. Hugs!