Thursday 5 April 2012

Mmmmm....Chocolate!

I just love chocolate...mmmmm. I know I'm not alone and even though I don't participate in all the "Easter" festivities, it is a great time of year to buy chocolate.  If it was a food group I'd be super healthy! LOL  
Anyhow, over at Card Crafter's Circle the challenge is Chocolate Bunnies.  Now it could be bunnies or just the colour and do tell us what you like best about chocolate?  For my effort I created a card using a MelJen's image -CuddleBunBaby.  So sweet! I've coloured it with prismas and layered it on some yummy brown textured cardstock. This is popped up over some layers of Stampin' Up paper and tied together with a wonderful ruffled ribbon and bow! The border is punched with my EK Success punch and the sentiment is from Heidi Grace!  Oh, all those sweet little red hearts are I made with a Fiskars punch and glued into place(accept the ones on the image).  
Our sponsor this week is the wonderful MelJen's Designs. Winner will receive 4 images of their choice!
Hope you're having a wonderful day! If not, try eating a bit of chocolate.  

4 comments:

Debbie said...

This is so cute!! I love the colours, all the layers, the ribbon and all the added hearts!!
Thank you for the encouragement... I will go eat some chocolate!! :)

Jenée said...

This card is so totally cute. I really like that little image you have used, and I especially like the treatment of the ribbon. You've done a lovely job with this card. It is a joy to view (and I'm sure, to receive).

Tracy said...

Mmmm chocolate is right! LOL I'm a chocoholic and I admit it. :-) your card is precious Jennifer. Love all those extra little hearts. :-) Hugs!

Vicki Fraser said...

I thought Chocolate was a food group! lol love the ribbon and the little red hearts everywhere :)