Friday 25 November 2011

For You


For this post, I have a gift tag that I've done for Sentimental Sundays Challenge -Masculine gifttags plus a sentiment.  I am totally enjoying Sliekje's images so here is another one. I coloured him with prismas and then cut a little hole on each side of the ropes so I could thread some ribbon through.  I secured the ribbon with some great screw brads from Forever in Time.  I then matted it all on some misc cardstock that I popped up from the rest of the tag.  For the base background I used a piece that I found in my scrap pile.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches, I inked the edges the same as I did around the image, and it's tied to the tag with some satin green ribbon.  For a final touch I added a little metal star clip to the bottom edge of the image.
Thanks for dropping by and have a great day!
PS Do go check out Sliekje's blog.  Her images and posts are wonderul! Here

4 comments:

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

OMG...this is too cute!!! Love how you brought the ribbon through the rope, this shows great ingenuity in your card making skills. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

Calypso

Cindy said...

This is an awesome tag, Jennifer!! What a cute image!! I really should woek on some tags for Christmas! Thanks for the idea!!

Nancy said...

Oh, Jennifer! This tag is absolutely fabulous! I love it! You're right about Sliekje's images...they are wonderful!...Nancy :o)

Tameko said...

Such an adorable tag. Nice colors & design. Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sundays tag challenge.