Tuesday 8 November 2011

Chirp Up

Are you down?  Need a pick me up?  I found this stamp in my stash that I've had since I began stamping.  Over at Stampin' Sisters in Christ they are challenging you to make a card with one of your oldest stamps or one that hasn't been used for ages.  So here is what I've come up with.  I just love this fun little guy!  I sponged some ink around the little chirp to make it look like he's been dancing around. A friend of mine gave me some amazing buttons so I had to add them.  They're from the Hudson's Bay Company (which no longer exists) so this card has a bit of heritage to it!
Also, this is my second post today so please scroll down and check out my Let it Snow card.
Supplies:
Stamps:  Chirp Up from Stampin' Up; bird border - it was a gift without the package, but I think it's Fiscars.
Ink:  Stampology - Onyx; Windflower - Green
Papers:  Stampin' Up smooth and textured cardstock
Accessories:  Hudson's Bay Company Buttons; Ribbon- Stampin' Up

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Definitely a cheery card, Jennifer! Those colours alone are a real day brightener! The stamp is adorable! Thanks for sharing it!...Nancy :o)

Grace said...

This is adorable Jennifer! GREAT layout! The little image is just perfect and could be used for so many people I know right now! Glad you pulled it out for the challenge.... and thanks for playing along at SSIC!