Tuesday 20 November 2018

A Pom Pom for Me


Hello!
Today I'd like to share with you a pom pom for me. 

I needed a new hat for the winter, and my girls were interested in pom poms.  
I was getting some yarn at the sweet little yarn shop in town and they had a basket of lovely pom poms there.  They were made from wolf fur so I knew they would be durable and not mat up.


I chose to use the ball of wool by Drops called "Big Delight". 
It is such a nice yarn to work with.  
I chose the pattern called Malia Beanie.  
Very easy and I love the way it comes together at the top. 
The brim can be worn down or rolled up nicely. 
It would look very lovely with or without a pom pom as well.


I added the pom pom to mine, and I really love it!  
Perfect for winter!

Do you like pom poms? 


Love and Prayers,
Jennifer


7 comments:

Jessie E.D. said...

I love your cute pom pom!!It's so fluffy :)

Sarah said...

Your hat looks so warm and cozy! I love the idea of the pom pom on top. What a neat find!

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I LOVE that! I was JUST noticing how pom poms are "all the rage" once again. I'd sure love to get my hands on some of those wolf pom poms! My girls would LOVE a hat made with those. I'll have to see if I can find some online. Your yarn colors are so pretty - beautiful job!!

mamasmercantile said...

Such a wonderful embellishment, I love it.

Margie said...

Love it! Like Lauren, I had also noticed that pom poms were making a comeback.

Sandra said...

Your hat is so beautiful ! I also love knitting but only in the winter because our summer is boiling.

Sandra xXx

Danielle Dunn said...

Love it and it looks so good on you :)