Monday 19 June 2017

Lego Binder Organizer


Hello!  Do you have Lego fans in your home?  I do, and let me tell you there are LOTS of little pieces. ~smiles~ often everywhere!

One thing was decided is that the manuals needed to be kept in one place so that they were easy to get to when the rebuilding process needed to be started.  

So I pulled out a binder I had. We were given some clear sleeves, and tucked the manuals in them.  

I printed off an image from google to tuck in the front panel and voila it's all tidy...well, at least the manuals. :)  The pieces...well they are not always so tidy.  We do have little bins for the lego sets to go in, but as I'm sure you well know they don't stay in them all the time.  

At least this is one step closer to tidiness.  


Thanks so much for dropping by.  What do you do with the lego manuals?  
What do you do with the lego?

Hope you have a wonderful day! 

Sharing with the Art of Homemaking Mondays.



1 comment:

Danielle Dunn said...

Its a good idea. And it helps keep them in order and quick to grab for emergencies. ;)