Monday 5 June 2017

A Girl Needs an Apron


Hi!  Thanks for dropping by.  I'd like to share with you an apron that I made for a special young lady who is graduating this year.  

I think that every young lady needs a pretty apron of their own.  

Something to not only protect the clothing, but also to feel pretty doing things around the house.  


I tried to make it without too many frills but still a touch of lace I thought looked right.  
Then I added a doily as well.  


It was a beautiful evening when I took the pictures of the apron, and my daughter also caught this sweet sliver of the moon as the sun was heading towards sunset.  

Here in the Yukon at this time of year we don't see any stars and it doesn't really even get dark.  


Praying you are also enjoying the sweet days of warmth and sunlight where ever you live. 

Sharing with the Art of Homemaking Mondays.



3 comments:

God's Grace Overflows said...

Well hello!! What a cute apron! I love the colors and the doily just gave it a feminine touch!
I love aprons!! Roxy makes me a new one a few times a year. They are much appreciated and needed daily!!

I hope you are enjoying your Summer!

Hugs, Amy

Abigail Joy said...

Did you make this without a pattern? It is beautiful, and looks fairly simple to make, I might give it a try.

Danielle Dunn said...

It's so pretty and she loved it. :)