Sunday 19 October 2014

A Bushel and A Peck.


Hi! Me again here to share with  you a card that I made for a few different reasons.  One is that I received this adorable image called Apple Market from Faith at From the Heart Stamps through the Freebie of the Month challenge.  Another is that for my birthday my parents gave me this gorgeous doily frame stamp. Then my dear friend gifted me some wonderful crochet thread and matching buttons (along with other sweets).  Also another sweet friend of mine gave me a set of new Spectrum Noir markers.  Thus,  I've put together a card with all of these elements as well as some of my favourite paper pads by My Mind's Eye.  The inside is one of the sentiments from the FTHS set and it says I love you a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck.  It is so sweet!  This card is on the way to my beloved Mom for her birthday!

I'm sharing this card with From the Heart Stamps freebie challenge and Word Art Wednesday.


10 comments:

Imke said...

This is awesome Jennifer !! Like the Country style and the croched flower is a great Accent.

Thanks for joining our SOTM October Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

Lisa Lara said...

Super cute Jennifer. I have not gotten time to play with mine yet.

*Vicki* said...

This is such an adorable card! What a darling image! So nice to have some crafty friends to help you out!:) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Esther Asbury said...

What an adorable image! I love that you added a pretty little crochet flower to the side! CUTE card!

Unknown said...

Your finishing touches on this adorable freebie image make this card lovely. Thank you for posting your beautiful art with us this week during our 154th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Carole Robb Bisson

Danielle Dunn said...

So cute! I love the little kitties. :)

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Jennifer! Your card is adorable, and I always love having you play along when you can. I hope things are going well.
God bless you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Wow! How blessed you are for the gifts! Adorable card Jen. I can't do cute or crochet! I hope you had a wonderful birthday. God bless and take care!

Tracy said...

Did you know that that was an old song? or at least I think it was. LOL My mom and grandma used to sing it to me. I'm sure your mom will be thrilled with it. Hugs!

Debbie said...

Very cute card! I love your little flowers!