Monday 24 June 2013

You Are So Special To Me!


Hi Everyone! Today I have a card that I'd like to share with you that I've made using a sketch from I {heart}Sketches challenge going on at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}.  As you can see, I turned it for my card.


I have also used this adorable image of these two wonderful owls called Smiling Owls and you can get them from From the Heart Stamps HERE! There is a tag that I've inserted above the owls and here it is.


This sentiment is from Graceful Sentiments also found at From the Heart Stamps HERE!

Thanks so much for dropping by to see me and my creations, it means so much to me! I hope you all have a beautiful day and don't forget to tell others how much they mean to you!

4 comments:

Imke said...

This is so cute, Jennifer ! Love it .

Nancy said...

Really lovely card, Jennifer! The image is so sweet, and it's a fun sketch too! Have a wonderful week!...Nancy :o)

Tracy said...

ACK! Love owls! This card is cute as can be Jennifer. Hugs!

Danielle Dunn said...

So cute!