Saturday 22 June 2013

Cow are You?


So Cow are you? I often know that this is a generic saying.....that people don't really wait or care about the answer.  I'm not one of those people.... if I ask, then I want to know.
Today I have a card to share with you using the Cow are you set by Clearly Digi Stamps and I think it's just so fun. I used the pre-coloured version, cut it out and layered it over some Recollections paper I have.  I added some washi tape (my very first!) and then a felt daisy with some bling swirls.
So.....how are you? I'd love to hear from you! I hope you're all having a great day....even if the only great part about it is cowting your blessings.
If you have a chance to pop over to the Clearly iStamp blog and see some wonderful inspiration!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

So cute, Jennifer! What a fun set! Have a wonderful weekend!...Nancy :o)

Danielle Dunn said...

Mom is this a good excuse to get Moo?

Tracy said...

Cows always make cute cards. Must be something about their faces. Hee hee. Love the fun bling. Hugs!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a super cute image! Love it. The felt flower and the blings are lovely. :)

Grandma Bonnie said...

Ha, ha..chuckle, chuckle! Love this. :)

Jenée said...

Well, I'm utterly fine, thank you! OK, I couldn't resist returning the pun with a pun. You card is delightful, and I always LUV a card that brings a smile to my face or a chuckle to my throat. This one did both!