Thursday 27 September 2012

Vintage Girly



Today I have a card to share with you that has a vintage feel to it.  It is created for the challenge over at Card Crafter's Circle and the theme this week is ........yes, Vintage.  
For my card I've used an image from our sponsor - Whoopsie Daisy and isn't she sweet? 


I've coloured her with a combo of pencil crayons and markers.  Then for my layers of paper, I've used a sweet combo from K& Company.  I cut out a slice of a doily and inked it with pink and Tim Holtz bundled sage distress.  I added a touch of distressing to each layer and then a bow and flower and pearls.  Wow those old dresses used to be so ornate and frilly! Sure makes a girl, "girly".  
Hope you're having a wonderful day! Do drop by the Card Crafter's Circle to see all the wonderful creations from the design team!
Oh and here's a pic of the inside.  Not fancy, but I added the sentiment there instead of on the front. 


5 comments:

Trish and Treasure said...

Hi Jennifer,
Such a sweet and pretty card and I love this ribbon!! I see you used my Favorited colours!
Hugs Trish

Kelly L said...

Soft and pretty, and I love the flower accent at the bottom. The inside is very pretty as well. All around beautiful card, Jennifer! Hugs, Kelly :)

Sonia said...

Jennifer This card is Wonderful:) the image is cute and sweet:)
Happy weekend:)
Sonia

Tracy said...

She's precious Jennifer! I love the color scheme. Miss ya! Hugs!

Nancy said...

Very pretty card, Jennifer! What a sweet image!...Nancy :o)