Monday 17 September 2012

Happy Birthday Jenee!

Happy Birthday to you Jenee! My wonderful friend and teemie at Card Crafter's Circle is having a birthday today and this is the card that I've made for her.  It'll be arriving in your mailbox soon if it's not there already!  She is such a lovely lady with lots of layers of wonderfulness.  Do pop on over to give her some love and see her wonderful blog! Ma'am's Musings
For my card I've used a combination of wonderful paper by K & Company, some lace and a green ribbon.  Birthday sentiment from Tina Wenke and the delightful Wren- grow a little love from Tiddly Inks.  
Thanks for dropping in to see me.  Stay tuned, I'll be posting my blog candy tomorrow!

7 comments:

Nancy said...

That's a gorgeous card, Jennifer! I always love that colour combination, and those papers are so pretty! That image is just the sweetest thing ever! Hope you have a happy week!...Nancy :o)

Helen Dooley said...

adorable! love her shes so cute!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Jennifer. That image is darling. Love the pretty aperps and colors... the lace and pearls look great!

Creations by Shirl said...

What a pretty card for your GF! Tiddly inks is one of my fav too, love all the pinks and the papers are gorgeous....
TFS Jennifer enjoy your lovely day and new week ahead!

Anonymous said...

AWW! She is just the sweetest!! :) Thanks for sharing!!

Sonia said...

Sweet and cute image for this wonderful card:)
Big hug,
Sonia

Tracy said...

Oooo oooo a Tiddly Inks! LOL I'm being silly, but aren't they the cutest. I love their little faces, especially the Wrynns. your teamies going to love this card. Hugs!