Monday 3 September 2012

Happy Birthday Pauline!

Happy Birthday Pauline!
Today I have a card that I've made in honour of my dear friend Pauline from My Paper Playground.  I have used an image and sentiment from Designed 2 Delight and they can be found HERE and HERE.  Since I can't send you to a warm place to enjoy your day, I'm sending you warm hugs and encourage you to enjoy the simple things in life!
For my card I also used a new background stamp I received as a gift and it's from Hero Arts - love it!  For the sand I just tore some brown paper and I attached a sandal's charm to some homemade bakers's twine I made.  The top of the tree and the life word are popped up with dots as well.
If you have a chance, do pop over and give her some Birthday Love!  HERE

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a darling birthday card with a sweet message! She'll just love this with all of the wonderful goodies like the flip flop charm! :) HUGS

Trish and Treasure said...

Such a sweet card!!! Love the background too!!! Hugs Trish xx

Pauline said...

You're too sweet Jenn.... I love it, thank you! I hope your recent special day was one of the best ever too!
love and hugs,
Polly

Nancy said...

Such a great card for Pauline, Jennifer! That background stamp is wonderful!...Nancy :o)

Grandma Bonnie said...

you are the best, Jennifer, always thinking of others..it's a fun card..and looks very tropical. :)

Creations by Shirl said...

What a relaxing card.... Sort of tropical too... love it!