Wednesday, 15 February 2012

You Make Me Smile!

Hi everyone, does this little guy make you smile? He makes me smile so I thought he'd be perfect for the challenge over at Stampin' Sisters in Christ - Create a happy card: happy news, rejoice in life!
My friends make me smile all the time, so I chose this sentiment by TLC and the friend work on the envelope is from Fiscars clear stamps.  I layered this little sweet heart on some distressed cardstock and some paper from K &Company.  The ribbon and buttons are from my collection and the little bow is made with braiding cord from Elmers.
Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by.  I love it when you do! Don't forget to tell one of your friends you care and share some smiles today!

8 comments:

NickelNook said...

It's wonderful, Jennifer! It sure makes me happy to look at this sweet card! The image is so adorable, and you did a great job colouring it! Thanks so much for sharing it!...Nancy :o)

Tracy said...

Cute, CUTE! Reminds me of my pup and I promise I really think she smiles sometimes. LOL Adorable card Jennifer!

Sandy said...

Aww, that is just way too cute of an image and card. I lvoe the way you added the ribbon, twine and button. The sentiment is PERFECT!!!

*Vicki* said...

This certainly makes me smile hun!! :) Love the hearts and sweet sentiment!! HUGS

julieprice3 said...

I love the sentiment, very sweet card
Hugs Julie P

Annette said...

aww so so cute...Love that ribbon and cute sentiment...great card.

MariLynn said...

Awwwe!!! This is so cute!! Thanks for sharing with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge.

Cor* said...

how cute is this lil fellow! Hello fellow Canadian! Nice to meet you!