Tuesday 7 February 2012

Sweet Baby Carriage

 I have another card I'd like to share with you today.  It's a baby girl card, because the ladies I know seem to be having baby girls this year! LOL I've chosen to use the sketch over at Seems A Little Sketchy - since I love their challenges.  I chose the sweet baby carriage from Broken Box Stock and the sentiment is from BrossArtAddiction.  I coloured each with markers and layered them on some cardstock with the edges inked a bit.  I've popped these up over some floral paper from Stampin' Up and an embossed panel I made with my Cuttlebug.  The ribbon is from Multicraft Imports and the buttons from my collection.  Now I feel like I'm prepared, unless more than one of these ladies have girls.  Perhaps I should make another one soon! LOL
                                
Here's the sketch they're using for this challenge.  It's lovely so you might enjoy joining in to! Thanks for coming by! Hugs.

4 comments:

Grandma Bonnie said...

Great card, i like how you embossed and the ribbon is really unique..i've not seen that before...this is a sweet baby card!

AllisonG said...

What a sweet baby card! I love the pink and green color combo, too. Thanks for joining us at Seems A Little Sketchy again. Hope to see you back for the next sketchy challenge!

paper fun said...

Such a sweet card. Love the pink and green together. Great take on our sketch at Seems a Little Sketchy. Thanks for joining us.

Mari

Anonymous said...

Very sweet, I really like pink and green together, nicely done
Hugs Julie P