Monday, 6 February 2012

Love is Sweet

Today I have another post for you, this one is for MelJen's challenge - Loving You.  This is such a sweet bear and I wanted to make this card so that I'd have one on hand to give a friend to let them know I care about them.  I always like to have some of these on hand!
For this card, I printed out the image and coloured it with my pencil crayons, then inked around the edges.  I layered it on some Stampin' Up cardstock and distressed the edges a bit.  This panel is popped up over a couple different layers of matted papers from Stampin' Up also.  The ribbon was a gift, and the red rhinestones are from Forever in Time.  I thought they added a nice touch.  I actually added a sentiment to the inside of this card -which I often do not do.  It's from TLC and I thought it paired really well with this image.
In the bottom corner I added a heart by Fiskars with some Colorbox ink.
I'm also entering this card in Stampin' Sisters in Christ's - Create something with Love in it challenge.
Thank you for coming by, have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

This is a great card!! I like MelJen's images!! Nice inside sentiment, too!!

grandmabonnie said...

This is such a cute card..i love this image!

Marlena Peduzzi said...

Your card is just as great as your sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs!

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Jennifer - this is so cute, love that image, your sentiment is perfect too! Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week - we love to see you! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team