Thursday 1 December 2011

Music in the Air

Hello everyone, here I have a new card that I've made for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ  Challenge:  Make a card/project that features a bird, such as in the patterned paper, a stamped image, a charm, etc. 
I will also be entering this card in Scrapbook Sisters challenge- anything goes.  I just love this bird image singing away on his branch.  Both the image and the sentiment are from TLC and I added just a touch of colour and some distress ink to them.  I also used a strip of music notes from some digital papers by Lindsay Stamp Stuff available at MyGrafico.  The ribbon is from multicraft imports and the wonderful design paper is from K & Company.  To finish it off I added an old button my mom had given me.  She gave me a bunch of buttons that came from my grandparents estates when they passed away.  Knowing I love buttons, she saved them for me.  Thanks for dropping by, and please come again as I have more posts coming out soon.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

This is really beautiful Jennifer! I'm hoping to get my bird card posted too...if I find time! :o)