Monday 5 December 2011

Happy Snow Family

Hi Everyone! I'm back with another card that I've made.  This time for Dilly Beans Snow Family Challenge.  They provided this amazing snow family, and I couldn't resist joining in!  One more snowman and it could be my family! LOL  Here we are experiencing a wonderful blizzard outside and most of the roads are closed.  I thank the Lord Jesus now that my little boy was sick last night and kept my husband and I both up.  With no sleep my husband stayed home and is safe (he drives for work).
For this card I decided to cut out the adorable snow family and adhere it to some fun snowflake paper by ColorBok.  The sentiment is from DDH and I distressed the cardstock under it just a bit.  The ribbon I added is from Portafolia and I frayed the edges to make it look like the edge of a scarf.  To top it off I filled in the space on the right with some lovely green pearls from Forever in Time.
I pray you are all keeping warm and toasty today! and if you go out in the nippy cold, do wear a lovely scarf!

3 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

oh I love what you did with the snowfamily! just wonderful! your paper is absolutely perfect! so glad you joined the challenge at Dilly Beans. :)

Jenn Borjeson said...

Great card, love that ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans! :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Just adorable! I'm loving what you did with the snow family. Glad you stayed cozy and safe in the snow. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. xxD