Friday 9 September 2011

AnnaBelle Flowers

Hello Everyone! Today I am entering a challenge with AnnaBelle Stamps as part of their birthday celebrations.  They are having multiple challenges so I invite you to come join in the festivities and chances to win some wonderful prizes! Here is the first.
  Sue W. and Kylie are issuing a 1,2,3, challenge:-
1. One New Stamp: Preferably one from AnnaBelle Stamps.
2. Die cuts/ Punches
3. Bling
Here is my card that I made with a wonderful floral image from AnnaBelle Stamps.  I used a floral punch from EK Success that my daughter just bought me for my birthday and added a rhinestone for their centers.  I then added flourishes for the bling aspect.  They are from Forever in Time and are foil embossed.   My papers are from ATD Momenta.  I had lots of fun creating this card and am eager to see what other challenges are upcoming!

2 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Hi Jennifer, How pretty is this card......the vibrant colours you used for Andrea's flowers really makes them stand out and the background paper you chose is perfect! Thanks for playing along with our ABS Birthday challenge.....looking forward to seeing your next challenge card :)

Kylie said...

Hi Jennifer,
What a stunning card you have created! LOVE the pretty colours you worked with and I'm so loving your gorgeous bling swirls and your cute little flowers are the perfect touch!
Thanks so much for playing along with our ABS Birthday Challenge!

Take Care,
Kylie X