Saturday 24 September 2011

Everyone Loves Cake!

Hello everyone! It's time for some cake over at The Stamping Boutique.  They have been celebrating their birthday over there and I have made a cake for them.  It's a little late, but better late than never, right!  I love cake with layers and sparkles so this card has those aspects incorporated into it.  I added some sparkles to the layers of icing and the ribbon has sparkles woven into it.  I used Fiskar glue dots to pop up the two layers, and tucked the flagpole under the first layer.

Supplies:
Stamps:  DDH cake from their Hello Season's set; Sentiment flag from Lil' Inkers Designs.
Paper:   Misc papers from my stash
Ink:   Stampsology - Black; Prismacolor pencil crayons
Accessories:  Sparkly mulitcoloured string; DecoArt Twinkles Writer - Silver; Fiskar glue dots.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Such a bright and happy card! :o)