Tuesday 27 September 2011

Beary Sweet Blessings

Hello! Today I have a card for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge.  It is to use blessings or a scripture on your card. 
Ok, so it's not quite right.  I made this card for a friend as an encouragement.  I used two digi stamps from MelJen's Designs, one for the outside and one for the inside.  I will be adding the lyrics to a  song by John W Peterson to the inside (I didn't take a picture of that since my writing isn't worthy of posting!) It goes like this:
Isn't the love of Jesus something wonderful, wonderful, wonderful;
O isn't the love of Jesus something wonderful! Wonderful it is to me.
I pray that she'll be blessed knowing that Jesus's love is always enough!

3 comments:

Grace said...

Oh what a sweet card! I love ths cute bear image holding the heart! Love the lyrics you were adding too! That should definitely be encouraging! Thanks so much for playing along this week with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

Nancy said...

What a beautiful card, Jennifer! That bear is adorable! I'm sure it will be a great encouragement to your friend!
I love that song! Yes, the love of Jesus is something wonderful!
You amaze me with all you get done! Can't wait to see what you create next!...Nancy :o)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how sweet inside and out!! Love the bear, your colors and the inside sentiment. Thanks for joining SSIC this week!