Wednesday 20 February 2019

Fun with a Hook


Hello!
I have just finished crocheting up a very fun octopus.
It is the size of a pillow with delightful tentacles. 

I have made it for a dear cousin for her son.
For the sake of mailing it, it's going without the stuffing
and with a ball of yarn to finish stitching up the tentacles afterward.


The tentacles were fun to make, and they curl all on their own. 
The eyes were fun mostly because my son had to pretend 
they were his and make funny noises. 
Lots of giggling and smiles ensued.  


I got the pattern from Mama Moseley Crochet Creations.
I looked and the huge one I have isn't available anymore?...but there is a smaller version. 


Here is an update....my cousin sent me a couple pics of 
my sweet little cousin and his new octopus. 




Praying you have a lovely day! 
Jennifer



5 comments:

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

This is adorable Jennifer, what a delight it will be for the happy recipient! You do beautiful work!

mamasmercantile said...

Its amazing, such a fun project.

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Jennifer this is ADORABLE!!! I've never seen such a thing! How excited this lucky little boy will be!

Margie said...

LOVE it!!! Can the octopus be worn as a hat?!?

Danielle Dunn said...

It was um, interesting, LOL. At least the lil boy will like it ;)