Wednesday 9 January 2019

For the Card Box


Hi!  Just wanted to share with you some cards that will be for my card box.  
I have people in mind for most of them 
but also have been trying to make up a few cards 
so that I can grab them for unforeseen needs.   

January 1st my third came down with the flu...and then it was like 
dominoes for the rest of the children and myself.  
It's been so long since we had the flu, and it was a hard one. 
There were a couple days that I don't even know if it was day or night. 
We all lost a lot of weight and are still trying to get ourselves back to eating. 
I am trying to pace myself to get back into the swing of things.  
It's a challenge when even small tasks take all the energy you had.  
We are all getting stronger again....the Lord is good!


I have just been using up some odds and ends of paper and ribbon that have ended up on my desk. 
I love the combined patterns and colours. 


I hope you have a wonderful day! 

Love and Prayers,
Jennifer

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Jennifer,

I am sorry to hear that you and your family have been so sick! I hope you will feel much better very soon!

The cards you have made are beautiful!

Sarah

mamasmercantile said...

So sorry to hear that you have all been ill, I ill add you to my prayers for a quick recovery. Beautiful cards.

Danielle Dunn said...

Man it was bad :( I'm glad we can at least think straight LOL. Its been hard but God's healing us!