Thursday 16 August 2018

Peanut Butter Chocolate Rice Krispie Squares


Hello!

I'd like to randomly share a sweet treat that I made this summer for the first time.  I've seen recipes before for this but never actually got to making it.  

First of all...if you like peanut butter.....and if you like chocolate...this is something you need to try!  
It's very sweet, and you need to cut the squares fairly small.  

Peanut Butter Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats

2 cups creamy peanut butter
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup butter
2  (10 1/2) bags mini marshmallows
8 cups Rice Krispie cereal

Grease a 9 x 13 pan or line with parchment paper
* I made my squares thinner so used two pans.
Put peanut butter, butter, & chocolate chips in a saucepan and heat until melted and combined.
Pour over Rice Krispies and stir in well. 
Spread out in the prepared pan and smooth it out.  
Put in the fridge until set...or until you can't wait any longer. :) 
It needs to be kept in the fridge or a cool place until eaten.

Praying you have a sweet day!

Jennifer


2 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Sounds delicious, you are certainly tempting me.

Margie said...

YUM!!! I used to have rice krispies all the time when I was a kid. I can't believe that I've never tried the chocolate PB version.