Wednesday 31 August 2016

Wherever You Are


Hello friends!  Today I have a sweet card to share with you. I found this beautiful paper from My  Mind's Eye and layered it over a dark blue and then yellow card base.  I added some lovely lace and a panel with variegated thread.  It still needed something so I added some crochet flowers and blue rhinestones.

I was reading the small print on the corner among the lovely images and it says Wherever You Are.  Wherever you are you're being thought of....and prayed for!

That saying made me think of this passage in Joshua.  Of course this was to the Jewish people, but as believers we know that the Lord is always with those who have repented and believed on the Lord Jesus Christ for their salvation from sin.

Joshua Chapter 1 KJV
9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God [is] with thee whithersoever thou goest.

In the New Testament we also see the Lord leading and comforting the disciples.  When you have been saved by the Lord Jesus, He is with you.  He being with you has the authority to share the Word of God with all that they come in contact with.  SO whether it is in everyday life, or sharing the Gospel with the lost, or learning the Bible,  He is with you.  Such a comfort!  

Matthew Chapter 28


Sharing with Word Art Wednesday.



1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Jennifer!
I hope you and your beautiful family are doing well. We are now into our second week of schooling here, and things are going well. I can't believe it's our Andrew's Senior year already. Both of the girls are married and gone, and he is my last "little" homeschooler. Where does the time go?

Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card and blog post with us. It's always such a blessing to have you join us. I praise God for you, and for the friendships He has given me. I appreciate your art. Have a blessed week.

Karen
Word Art Wednesday