Sunday 13 January 2013

Hi There!


Hi there! I have a new card to share with you that I've made using a From the Heart digital stamp.  It can be found HERE! The sentiment is from Hello Sentiments and can be found HERE!
If some of you were wondering, the company I design for called Designed 2 Delight is making some changes and is now From the Heart Stamps.  The Designed 2 Delight store is still open, but the new images will only be added to the new store, so click on the links above and check it all out!  When the Grand Opening comes, I'll be sure to share it will all of you!

In all the winter around me, I wanted a touch of colour and summer.  I've coloured up the image with markers (Lady bugs and beak) and pencil crayons.  The papers are from Recollections and K & Company.  I've added a touch of distressing, ribbon and some buttons to.
Just a little something bright and cheerful!  I pray you're having a wonderful day! Thanks for dropping by!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

A very pretty card, Jennifer! I really like the image and all the layers!...Nancy :o)

Creations by Shirl said...

Aw gotta love those ladybugs and that tweety bird... Cute color/combo...

Anonymous said...

Such a precious image and gorgeous coloring Jennifer!! HUGS :)

Debbie said...

Jennifer, this is soooo cute!! I love the bright DPs and that image is adorable!! It's so nice and spring-y! Though I am still in "I want snow!" mode! :)

Tracy said...

How sweet! I hope he's just looking and not planning on munching down on those cute little ladybugs. hee hee Adorable card! Hugs!

Imke said...

This image is too cute, isn´t it ? Wonderful card and i like the green and pink together.