Thursday 10 January 2013

Garden Goods!


This weeks challenge over at the Card Crafter's Circle this week is Some Like It Hot! - Summer.
I do love winter, but the desire to grow things -for me needs some warmth! LOL
I have chosen this wonderful image by our sponsor Floppy Lattes called Garden Goods.  Just some of the basics needed to have some fun in the dirt! hehehe


For my card, I've used some misc papers and some corrugated cardboard to layer with this wonderful image.  Then I added some bright yellow Offray ribbon and a couple crocheted flowers ( I made them :) )  with a sparkly flower sticker in their centres.  I also inked a corner flourish from Inkadinkado as a finishing touch.
So what does hot weather make you think of?  We'd love to see, just pop over to the Card Crafter's Circle and join us!

5 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a pretty little card! Love that you used the warm tones of yellow for your summer image -- so pretty!

Karen Letchworth said...

How super sweet and bright. Your love for the Lord shines through your art, Jennifer, and it's always so much fun to see.
Blessings,
Karen

Hope to see you again soon at WAW.

Jenée said...

This is a grand "summer" card, Jennifer, and I so like those flowers you made. I must get the pattern and try some myself. They look super with the garden theme of your image. A FAB presentation of our week's challenge theme.

Stef H said...

absolutely stunning! thank you so much for choosing to use a FLD image!

hugs :)

Debbie said...

This is such a fun card!! I love the crocheted buttons!! (learning to crochet is on my to-do-someday list!)