Thursday 6 October 2011

Happy Autumn

This is my second post today so please scroll down to see the previous post.  I have created this card for the For Fun Challenge Blog.  The challenge is anything with leaves.  I am awaiting the last of the leaves to fall of our trees so I can rake.  I am praying the snow holds off until I can get this done (It's on the tops of the mountains around us).  I just love leaves, and the sound they make as you walk through them and as the wind whisks them along the driveway.  I chose this wonderful digi from Di's Digi Downloads and coupled it with a great sentiment (from which the leaves are a part) from Michelle Perkett's Studio (and it's free).  The dots on the paper inspired me to add some paper piercing for a border around the image and a slight touch to the sentiment.  The little bear is so adorable he just makes the card smile!
I'm also going to enter this card in One Crazy Stamper's challenge -halloween or fall
Supplies:
Stamps:  Teddy Pumpkin- Di's Digi Downloads; Sentiment from Michelle Perkett's Studio
Papers:  Patterned -Stampin'Up; Misc cardstock and handmade feather paper.
Tools:  Paper Piercer
Accessories:  Gems from Glitterazzi

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Jennifer...that's just the sweetest card ever! I love the adorable little bear! I think you need to post some pictures of where you live please! I used to live close to the mountains and I miss them! I love the crunchiness of the leaves too! :o)

Helen Dooley said...

He is just too adorable! Im so glad that you fond us and decided to play along with us this week!!! Thanks so much for playing along on For Fun.

Pauline said...

This is just gorgeous, Jennifer! So glad to see you here! I just adore Di's images - so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing at For Fun Challenges!
hugs and blessings,
Pauline

Cards By MI said...

Such darling card. It's so cute!
Thanks for joing us over at For Fun this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Jacilynn said...

super cute! I love that bear.
Thanks for joining in OCS challenge this month!
cheers
Jacilynn

Kathy D. said...

Oh you used one of Di's Digital Images!! And he is soooo cute too. I like the added piercing it adds the perfect touch.

Thanks for playing "fall leaves" with us at For Fun Challenges. Hope you get to play in this weeks challenge....pumpkins NO jack-o-lanterns!!