Saturday 29 October 2011

Fall is in the Air

Here is the second half of that wonderful Fall is in the Air set.  Even though all of the leaves are off of our trees here in the Yukon, I just love fall leaves!  I coloured her with my prismacolours and also sponged some ink around her as well. I love fall cranberries so I added her to some cranberry cardstock with red rhinestones.  I added her to a lovely leaf pile and printed out the same sentiment that I used for the boy card.  As the snow is starting to cover over the ground and trees here, I still love to remember the vibrant colours of fall. 
I am entering this card in Digi My World's Challenge: - It's Fall  They have wonderful digi's and great challenges so I invite you all to come and join in. Also Stampin' Sisters in Christ - Use fall colours
Supplies:
Stamps: Digi My World- Fall is in the Air (girl)
Papers:  misc leaf paper; Stampin' Up cardstock
Ink:  Ink It Up -chocolate brown
Accessories:  red rhinestones- Glitterazzi

3 comments:

Creating Anniething said...

It looks great... thanks for doing 2 versions and entering to the challenge!! Good luck!! :)

Hannelie said...

Ooh! love this one even more! great job, Jennifer
Love
Hannelie
DMW DT

Pauline said...

Hi Jennifer - another fall delight! I love that you've used same/similar papers with different layouts. Thanks again for sharing with us at DMW!
hugs,
Pauline