Monday 10 October 2022

Homemaking Mondays: Time for Cozy

 

Hello! 
Fall is getting colder and the wind has been gusting.
Time for more cozy things at home.
I have made some cozy pillow covers 
with old sweaters I found at the free store. 
They are very soft and will make nice 
snuggly items for this fall weather.

Also as the light is fading these 
sweet candle holders I found at the free store
have been helping to light up the cozy spaces.
I have two of these little copper coloured 
butterfly/flower holders. 
It's nice to toss a tea light into
and it softens the space around it.
I love candle holders and am always on the lookout 
for those ones that you can carry around. 
With the power outages we get 
it's nice to have ones that we can just grab and go.
Plus they're pretty.


With craving cozy spaces we also need to consider food.
The smell of fresh baked bread
or spice bread or apple pie or caramel popcorn
just fills the room and makes us feel cozy. 
Below I found a heart in the bread pan I floured.
Funny how little things like that 
appear in the most unexpected places
making us smile.


Along with other cozy food 
I finished up the rest of the apples I'm dehydrating.
I have stashed away a bunch of bags for winter snack in the pantry. 
They will make great snacks to tuck in a pocket
 for ski or snowshoe adventures.


Here are a couple more pillows that I covered. 
It will be interesting to see who will be the ones 
that gravitate towards which pillow.



What do you like to add to your home to make it more cozy?

Thank you for dropping by!
Love and Prayers,
Jennifer

No comments: