Thursday 22 February 2018

Take Time for Tea


Hello!  Just wanted to share some thoughts with you today.  

It's about blogging.  
There are many reasons people blog.  Some are just fun and some are for financial needs. 
Some have many links and challenges, and some are just where people share their lives. 

I have been involved in many different things on my blog in the past, and 
 I have "switched gears".  I now only want to blog for fun.
No schedule, no commitments, no fuss. 
Like having a cup of tea with a friend.
I just want to share this life the Lord Jesus has blessed me with and interests with whomever would like to join me. 
If you have been following me for awhile, you'll have noticed that I'm kinda sparatic. 
I only want to share as I have something to share.  

I have met many wonderful people through blogging, and I do want to seek to spend more time visiting others.  To have a virtual "cup of tea" with friends. 

Praying you have a lovely day! 


No comments: