Saturday 13 June 2015

Book for Memories


Hi! I have some wonderful things to share with you that I've created for a dear friend of mine who is getting married this month.  Above is a card that I made for their wedding.  I know it's not "wedding" but not being able to go and be there I'll be thinking of the two of them as they say their vows.

I used some lovely paper pieces from Momenta and a paper set I got long ago.  I added a touch of doily, ribbon and a scroll backing the sentiment I die cut.   The sentiment is from a digial set I got free online a long time ago.

Now below is a little book that I've constructed to help hold some special memories for them.  I used some heavy board that I saved from something and was able to punch holes in it with my hole punch. I used some paper from a sweet paper set I got from a crafty lady, some papers from a Momenta paper pack and freebie tags from Ephemera's Vintage Garden and Shoregirl's Creations.  With some touches of ribbon, flowers, doilies, pearls, buttons and some inking the following is what has come to be. :)

I hope you enjoy!








Praying you have a blessed day!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Jennifer this is so pretty! Your friends will love the gift and the card is so beautiful! Have a wonderful Lord's day!

Tracy said...

Oh Jennifer, this is such beautiful work. Your friends will be thrilled with your lovely handmade creation to hold their special moments. Truly lovely. Hugs!

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful wedding card, and I LOVE that little book you created! So pretty with lots of lovely embellishments in it!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card! This memory book is beautiful and I'm sure they will love it!!