Monday 29 December 2014

A Lovely Set


Hello Crafty Friends!  I must say that I truly enjoyed making some cards again.   I had printed out these delightful images form Ephemera's Vintage Garden awhile back and am just now using them.  they're so beautiful and if you have the time to pop over and check out the wonderful things she creates!  HERE! 
I created a lovely little set of cards that I'll give as a gift sometime.  Hope you enjoy scrolling down to look at them.
I'm sharing them with Word Art Wednesday this week.




Hope you have a lovely day! as this year comes to a close.

4 comments:

Danielle Dunn said...

Beautiful! My fave is the #1card. :)))))

Unknown said...

Jennifer,
The first card looks like the pile my mother had kept, tied with satin ribbon and a postcard on top. All the cards have such a real feel about the look. We really appreciate that you are posting art with us in this two week challenge, at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings to you and yours, Carole

Karen Letchworth said...

What a lovely card set, Jennifer. They are wonderful images. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing with us.

By the way, I wanted to share with you that our daughter, Alicia, got engaged yesterday. Her fiancée, Nathan, was offered a five-year commitment as a teacher at the Bible College they attend, and they will pay for his Masters Degree. So....we are throwing a wedding in MN this summer. If you all want to take a drive to MN, you're most welcome!

Chat with you soon, and thanks for sharing with us!
God is SO good,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Tracy said...

Those images are so beautiful for feminine cards. Just lovely Jennifer. :-)