Sunday 17 August 2014

Hogs & Kisses


Thank you Faith for this wonderful image! I just love your Pigwits!
This is the wonderful Pumpkin Pigwit from From the Heart Stamps.  And I got it with the freebie of the month challenge that you could join in HERE!  
I was lacking some inspiration so I thought I'd try out the I {heart} sketches challenge and loved it!
I used some new paper that I was given and then some ric rac from Michaels that I'd been saving.  I also coloured up the image with my spectrum noir markers and like how the pumpkins turned out. :) I also put the sentiment Hogs and Kisses on the inside.  Sorry no pic of that.


Thank you so much for dropping by! Have a beautiful day!

6 comments:

Imke said...

Super cute, Jennifer. I like all the orange and you are right, the pumpkin coloring is amazing !!

Thanks for joining our challenges @ From the Heart Stamps !!

Tracy said...

Don't know why, but pigs always make a good card. LOL :-)

Jo said...

Hi Jennifer, Your card is fabulous, colouring is superb and your papers and embellishment are spot on ;)
Thank you for joining in our SOTM and sketch challenges at From The Heart.
Jo xx

*Vicki* said...

So cute Jennifer!! Yes, Fall will be here soon!! Love the added leaf accent and your coloring is fabulous! :)

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness, adorable! Love how you have colored the pumpkins! Thanks for playing along with us at FTHS.

Anonymous said...

Very cute, nicely done
Hugs Julie P