Saturday 8 February 2014

Don't Sweat It...


Hello! Today I have a card to share with you...yes, I know it's been awhile.  This one I've created with the wonderful monthly freebie at From the Heart Stamps.  This is called Birthday Candle Birdbrain and can be found HERE!  I have also used the I {heart} sketches challenge this week.


I thought that this would make a great masculine birthday....since I have so few of them.  Oh, here's the inside. I made it to match the front.   I just love all the sentiments that go along with this cute bird!


Have a wonderful day! Thanks for dropping by!

8 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Love this one .
Gr Elly

Tracy said...

Hee hee He's a funny little fellow. If he doesn't watch it has going to singe his feathers. Super cute card Jennifer! Hugs!

Imke said...

Jennifer, this is such a fun card. Love the inside and out. AND i think i never saw this chick in brown colors. Thanks for the inspiration.

Thanks for joining our SOTM and Sketch Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !

Danielle Dunn said...

I like birthdays because of the cake. LOL! Cute bird and I love the stitches.

Linda . J said...

This is just gorgeous Jennifer, love the colours and your design is beautiful.
Hugs Linda

deesdesigns said...

Hello! So nice to see you, hope all is well with you and the family. This card is adorable!!! Great take on this week's sketch and I really like how you finished the inside of the card too! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at FTHS and our I {heart} Sketch Challenge!

Angela said...

Adorable...inside and out! Love the SOTM paired with this sketch; thank you for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps!

UTs Hobby Time said...

What a cute image. Lovely! Fabulous layout too.