Saturday 3 August 2013

17 Years and Counting


Hello! I just wanted to share the card that I made for my Husband for our anniversary today.  We've been married for 17 years and I look forward to growing old with him.  Dan has been so wonderful and as we grow together through seasons in our lives together we continue to stand on the Rock Christ Jesus the Lord who brought us together in the first place.  Our life verse together is Psalm 62:6 " He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved."
I usually add an odd number of buttons, but since we have four wonderful children together, I put four buttons.  I used papers by Teresa Collins and stamps by Forever in Time, Inkadinkado, and Studio g.  Some lace, ribbon and a bow.

I loved how this card turned out so much I made a similar one to set aside for another occasion.


I pray you're all having a wonderful day and if you don't know the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour, know that He is the ROCK that can hold you fast in a world that is so uncertain.
"I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.  He brought me up also out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.  And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it and fear and shall trust in the Lord."  - Psalm 40: 1-3

Sharing this with Word Art Wednesday.
Also please scroll down to see my Card Crafter's Circle card I posted just before this one.  Thanks!

8 comments:

Renee B. said...

What a gorgeous card Jennifer! Happy Anniversary...wishing you many more years of happiness!
Hugs, Renee

Danielle Dunn said...

They are so beautiful!

Nancy said...

Beautiful cards, Jennifer, and a beautiful post! Congratulations to you both! I wish you many more years of happiness!:o)

Esther Asbury said...

Happy Anniversary! Love your pretty card!

Debbie said...

Happy Anniversary!!! May the Lord bless you with many more years together!!
Your card is beautiful!!

Karen Letchworth said...

What a gorgeous card, Jennifer. God bless your anniversary, and give you MANY happy and healthy years together to raise your beautiful family for His glory. I praise Him for your union, and give Him glory for you both as you raise your children for Him.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Tracy said...

Happy, happy anniversary! May you and Dan have many more happy years together. The card is gorgeous and I love your use of the four buttons for your children. Hugs!

Imke said...

Jennifer, both cards are very pretty and so elegant.

Congrats on your anniversary. We´ve celebrated 15 years in July.