Wednesday 1 May 2013

Where To?????


Hello! Are you ready for another fancy fold and a Scribbles Design image?  Here's Sandy's wonderful Hike Brr all dressed up and ready to start on an adventure!  There's still time to play with us at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog!
I've coloured him with pencil crayons and a sharpie ( I just couldn't get the black right so.....) I found this really great fold while poking around at fold cards and thought I'd give this a go.  I used misc papers that I was given from a friend! I love scraps from others....one woman's trash is another's treasure!  Then I added a fun page panel behind Brr and some fun sticker fish, eagles and a few others on the inside.  I took a button and popped a leaf brad in it and then popped it up on a foam square.  Oh, and a fun detail that I just had to try was paper piecing the map!  I left a sentiment off because I'm not sure what occasion I want to use this for.....any ideas?
We want to see your fancy shaped and easel folded cards! so pop over to the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog and share share share! Remember that you get UNLIMITED entries if you use Scribbles Designs images and 3 entries with other images.
Here's a few more pics for you to see.



10 comments:

Nancy said...

He's so cute! I really like the great fold on this card! Wonderful design!...Nancy :o)

Danielle Dunn said...

I love it! I really like the map you added!

Cely said...

so stinkin cute, jennifer!! i love hike brr! still need to use him!

Jennifer said...

Hi Jennifer, I just love this card, and the image is so so cute. You could use it for someone who is off on travels around the world. lol
Hugs, Jen :-) x
Krafty Keepsakes

Tracy said...

He's so cute and that fold looks amazing. How about for someone setting of on a new path or even graduating and venturing out into the world. Hugs!

Grandma Bonnie said...

May i just say, WOW! I love this fold and will have to steal your idea, Jennifer! Your card is awesome!

Debbie said...

What a fun card!! That's a really neat fold and I love the papers and image!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card, love the fold, I haven't done one of these in ages, thanks for the inspiration
Hugs julie P

Creations by Shirl said...

This truned out really cute love the design fold...

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Absolutely fabulous. I really like that interesting card fold. It might actually be something I could do without pulling my hair out! You always do such a wonderful job showcasing Sandy's images!

Well done my friend!

Hugs!