Thursday 14 March 2013

Erin Go Bragh

Hello all you Irish fans out there, come on over to the Card Crafter's Circle and join us.  I'm not one for luck or little people, but I'm married into Irish heritage and they are a happy lot!  Erin Go Bragh that's written on the one coin is an Irish saying meaning Ireland Forever.
For my card I've used three coins from a large collection from MellonHeads (our sponsor this week) and do go poke around their great store for some treasures.
I've used some great green paper from K & Company and embossed the centre panel with my cuttlebug.  Simple but fun.
Have a great day and if you've some time, pop over to the Card Crafter's Circle for some great inspiration.

8 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Jennifer.
great card design. love the background paper and the colouring of coins .
hugs Shirley-Anne

Nancy said...

Sweet card, Jennifer! Embossing adds so much, doesn't it? Have a wonderful weekend! :o)

Sara S. said...

I love the background paper, and the coloring of the coins!

Jenée said...

Very nicely done, Jennifer. You did a nice job of colouring up the coins. I especially like that background DP that you've used.

Grandma Bonnie said...

Cute, Jennifer. You've been super busy!

Natalie said...

Sweet card Jennifer, the green is lovely. I'm happy to trade the elusive pot of gold for streets of gold!! Blessings!!

Tracy said...

By the time it got down to me the Irish in my family line is pretty minuscule but I claim it proudly anyway. :-) Cute card Jennifer. Happy weekend!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Nikki's images are so distinctive, I'd know them anywhere. You did an awesome job on this card.

Hugs,
Lisa