Thursday 1 November 2012

Do You Love Patterned Paper?

Do you love patterned paper? I do. So this week I'm pleased to be able to play with some for the challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.   I just bought some wonderful snowflake paper and thought this fantastic penguin by Bugaboo Stamps and it would go wonderfully together!  I used two patterned papers by Recollections, added a fun foam snowflake and some gauze under the image panel.  The sentiment is computer generated.  Plus to finish it off, I couldn't help adding some sparkle to the star and snowflake.  Oh, and there is a bit of inking on the papers I did with my color box blue ink.
So if you love working with patterned paper, or you're up for a challenge, hop on over to the Card Crafter's Circle and check out the inspiration and details there! AND there is a wonderful prize up for grabs, 7 digis from Bugaboo Stamps! Are you interested?

8 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Very nice card Jennifer.
Gr Elly, Roemenie

Nancy said...

He's so adorable, Jennifer! All the snowflakes are wonderful, and the blue is so pretty! We've had so MUCH more new snow! It is winter for sure! :o)

Creations by Shirl said...

cute card Jennifer... love the image~

Debbie said...

Aww, this is cute!! That's a fun image and I love the patterned papers you used!!

Anne-Marie said...

Oh, I want to adopt him! This is a really sweet and cute card, Jenn....and that paper is just gorgeous....and all those snowflakes...yaaaaay! Lovely job!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, I love the sweet penguin
Hugs Julie P

Tracy said...

So cute Jennifer. :-) I'm really liking penguins for Christmas this year. LOL You'll be seeing one on my blog soon. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Hugs!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a super cute card Jennifer. Love the darling image and the pretty snowflake papers. Also like what you did with the words.