Sunday 8 July 2012

Godly Men

Today I just have something to share with you.  This past couple of weeks the Lord has blessed our town and family with some incredible Gospel meetings and children's meetings.  Two gentlemen from a Gospel Hall in Manitoba came to town and their ministry and teaching has been such an encouragement to my family and I.  The children's meetings not only taught more gospel truths to my children (two of which by God's grace are saved already) and also encouraged them to share their faith with others.
The one gentleman who came Pete Smith works with a program called Postal Bible Studies.  It's a wonderful program of Bible teaching that comes each month in the mail and the only cost to you is the return stamp (they provide the envelope).  They also gave some meetings back in April and my children and I have been enjoying the lessons we've been receiving.  I encourage you to check them out at Postal Bible Studies.
As a thank you I made a card for each of them from our family and then forgot to take a picture of them so I've made a couple more similar to them.  The ones I'm sharing with you today.
Praise God for the proclamation of His Word and the faithful service of those who stand unmoved in the great truth of the Gospel.
"For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:" -1 Corinthians 15: 3-4
"...Sirs, what must I do to be saved?  And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved...." -Acts 16:31
Are you ready to meet the Lord God of Heaven?  If not I encourage you to read the Bible.  The Book of John in the New Testament is a good place to start, it's all about meeting Jesus.

I'd also like to put a special mention in that these incredible tree images are actually freebies over at Shoregirl's Creations.  They are a some of the many incredible freebies that she so generously shares!

5 comments:

Hazel said...

Hi Jennifer

Both cards are just beautiful the images and simply stunning.

Thanks for dropping by to see me and leaving me a lovely comment.

Toodle Pip

Hazel xx

Anne-Marie said...

Jenn, these are very lovely....what a perfect male card, and such a great image. You are spot on with the colours chosen, and the papers are just right.....good job!

Esther Asbury said...

Beautiful card, Jennifer! Is that one of the freebies from my blog? If so I'd love to feature it this Saturday.

Debbie said...

These are beautiful! Wonderful to hear of the spreading of the Gospel!!

Cheryl said...

Jennifer, This is so beautiful and masculine! I love the design and texture. The tree image is gorgeous.


~Cheryl~