Friday, 1 June 2012

The Future is just Beginning!

Hi again! This is my third post today...I'm sorry to pop them all on you at once.  This is a card that I made for my best friends son who graduated last night from high school.
For me I always think of it as the future is just beginning, because that's when often one steps out on their own and things are fresh and new.  I remember the excitement and trepidation at this step but thankfully I had the wonderful love and support of my family and the Lord Jesus to guide and direct me.  I pray that this young man will meet the Saviour Christ Jesus and follow in His footsteps.
I'm going to be sharing this card with Vicki over at Stamp Smiles!

6 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Jennifer~
My apologizes for not stopping by recently... I'm just catching up with all kind projects that I've got going on right now... love your grad card and the two before this.... I hope to mellow out soon so I can peek in and check out what you got going....
Enjoy your weekend my friend....

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! Jennifer, this is awesome my friend!! Love your fun grad image and the colors are perfect!! I just love the wording going in circles! :) Thanks so much for playing along with me in the Celebrate June contest! Best of luck and biggest hugs!! Enjoy your weekend!! :)

Sandy said...

What great colors and a nice graduation card! I love the gold ribbon!

julieprice3 said...

What a lovely thought, I'm sure that he was very pleased with his card
Hugs julie P

Tracy said...

Another wonderful group of cards Jennifer. :-) I love the hand stitching and buttons on your last two and here's a wonderful graduation card for your friends son. They're all fantastic! Hugs!

*Vicki* said...

CONGRATS to you on winning my blog candy!! Please be sure to send me your snail mail so that I get it out to you right away!! Please be sure to enter for a chance to win the July Blog candy as well!! Post will be up soon!! :)